- Its a decent price for a lot of product, I think all of the tubs are 500g which is a good amount.
- The packaging is quite nice and it just does what it says on the tub. You could also reuse the tub for something else.
- The best thing I like about this mask is that my hair felt really moisturised and light after using it.
- The smell makes you feel like you are really doing something for your hair, but it doesn't tingle or feel like it has any harmful chemicals in.
- It completely detangled my hair after washing and made it super wavy.
- Personally I would have preferred the mask if it turned hard like clay because I think it would be easier to wash out and you could easily see if you left any product in your hair.
- The packaging doesn't tell you how much to apply which is annoying, I think this is a bit of marketing because if you use more than you need you are obviously going to run out quicker.
Overall I had a good experience with this mask and I will use it again.
Let me know if you have used this mask before or if you have any suggestions for more products to review! xxx